Sign In / Sign Out
Navigation for Entire University
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations
Feedback on any of the activities or Dr. Neal Lester's presentation? Is there anything else that you would like to share? (Suggestions, comments, concerns, etc.):
- "it was wonderful -- excellent event! for the privilege walk, some preparation in advance might create rows of lines to stand on. When people took a step forward/backward, some people took larger or smaller steps. I think if the step distances were more "standard," some of the differences between rows (e.g., the front vs. the back) would have been even more stark and powerful."
- "So much great info! Does he have a list of links and resources to remember what he said and learn more. I didn't get good notes and my photos of his slides were limited."
- "He is amazing!"
- "I think doing these activities should be done with staff."
- "All was great"
- "Great job!"
- "I liked how he was able to handle an inappropriate student comment that was made during his presentation."
- "It was called a peace dinner, yet violence to and exploitation of animals was supported on the menu."
- "He was very interested and it would have been nice to be able to talk to him after the fact "
- "Thanks for the opportunity to attend."